Thursday, May 14, 2009

Rocking Baby Welcome

I cased this card from Mel M's site, (see my blog list Hands Head and Heart) and I added my own twist. She used a circle and hand drew the baby's face. I made the card gift tag sized and used my new Playday set from CTMH. I love that set, the possibilities are endless. I've got a crazy day ahead of me today and won't get much carding time in but keep your eyes peeled cause there are some good things to come. Awesome blog candy, tutorials and I am still gonna see if I can figure out adding video. Hold on to your pantyhose!!!!!! Have a great day all!

4 comments:

Vicky said...

This is sooo sweet Roberta, I adore it!
God luck with your hectic day today. I hope you get some crafty time!
Hugs, Vicky x

Stef H (Glitterbabe) said...

This is like the best baby card (tag) I've ever seen! Wow! You are ggggoooooooood!

Hugs,

coldwaters2 said...

Wow awesome tag its so unusual and very beautiful.

Hugs
Lorraine x

Pinkllilac said...

Hi Roberta Wow this is stunning and so unusual.
Just to let you know I'm holding on to my panty hose lol and cannot wait for your tutorials and videos.
Hugs Linda x