Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Friday sketchers entry exclusive design





Well guys, here is the second exclusive design by my Prairie Fairy Princess. It's called bunny love. It is actually based on our new family member, a lop eared bunny named Bugs. How original, he came named. I will be posting this card on the Fairy Princesse's blog also, so watch out for it there and details on how you can soon own this image. Shopping cart features are in the works for the Princess. I have posted here as well since I am entering it into Mojo Monday! Have a great day all!

10 comments:

raindropecho said...

Just adorable. You should totally turn those into digital stamps..seriously.

Jenny said...

This is just too cute!! :)
Jenny

Chris said...

Oh boy is this card cute - and I love how you changed the sketch up to make it your own! Thanks for playing along with the Friday Sketchers this week - I'm so excited to be the sponsor and am having so much fun visiting everyone!

Lisa said...

super cute puppy, Roberta!!!

Stef H (Glitterbabe) said...

i told the princess to tell you about contacting squigglefly to draw for them, but if you're opening up a shop, you know i'll be going broke here! i love both images.

and your package has been sent.

luv ya bunches,

megastamper said...

oh that looks so very pretty and really cute. such a sweet image.
thank you for joining in the friday sketchers challenge and using my sketch.
hugs, bea

coldwaters2 said...

Gosh Roberta this is totally awesome I love your colours and design but that image is so cute.

Hugs
Lorraine x

Bethanne said...

How adorable!

Magda said...

Great card! I love a puppy :)
Magda x

Allissa (Lisa) said...

Simply beautiful hun.

Hugs
Lisa.xx