First of all, let me say thank so much to everyone for entering! WOW! It was so much fun to visit all of your sites. It was a tough decision and I hate to disappoint anyone but I can't choose everyone. If you didn't get chosen this round please come back and try again for the next round!
I am going to tell you how I chose and that way maybe you may be able to increase your odds of making it next round or getting on another DT. I find that nobody really talks about the how!
Of course I am looking for someone who actually colors as my images are meant to be colored this was important. If you didn't have many or any colored projects you were unfortunately eliminated right away.
When I went to your blog, if it really caught my eye, it was easy to navigate and had alot of beautiful cards and projects to see, you made it to the next round.
Then it got hard. I actually made a rubric and used this to judge the criteria. You got points for:
1. Talent. Skill with coloring, design, etc.
2. Blog layout. I find it hard when I visit a blog and I can't figure out how to find stuff.
3. Followers. Yes, I feel shallow saying it but unfortunately I want a DT to get my images out there for people to see and if you don't have a lot of followers that is hard to do. Fear not though, cause if you excelled at other aspects you were still in there!
4. Comments. Do you get a lot of comments, you may have hundreds of followers but if you only get a couple comments on each card then they may not actually be "following" you.
5. Networking. Once again I would love to get my stuff out there so even if you aren't a superstar coloring queen you had still had a chance if you are a social butterfly and love to get out there in virtual land!
I hope this helps those who didn't make it so you know that I may have loved ya and your work but it was a toss up and really in the end sometimes it came down to 1 or two points and there was a tie. If you had something a little special on your site like, prairie fairy in your blog list or you made a project with my feebies and posted them on your blog well you got brownie points!!!! No matter what, your were all fabulous and I appreciate every one of ya!
Take heart however as I am going to start a challenge blog and I am going to have some guest designer spots too, so stay tuned.
Thanks once again and now here is the TEAM!!!!
5. Steph H
19. Margie C
27. Lori A
47. Kelly S
I will need all of your emails ladies so please drop me a line at email@example.com.
I also have an honorary fairy, she is my BFF who lives across the street from me and will of course have whatever image she wants so her site will be listed on the blog as well. I will be adding the DT links to the blog shortly. I will also be emailing your DT blinkies for your blogs, I need rest however cause my head cold has gone down to my chest and I am a MESS!