Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Some info

As you may see I have added the DT's blogs to the sidebar and I have an Honorary Fairies category. These gals are very special to me. Corry is my best friend and stamping buddy.She has been supporting me since I started this process long ago.
Lori is my designer in shining armor, this girls talent blows me away. She is responsible for more of the Prairie Fairy cards posted on the blog than I am, and she is another stamping buddy. She refuses to start a blog no matter how much I harass her to, so I have listed her PCP and SCS links under her name on the honorary fairy list.
And Kelly is yet another stamping buddy and good friend who actually introduced me to blogging in the first place, thanks Kelly! These Honorary Prairie Fairies will or already do have all the images they want!

Thanks girls!

And here is the full view of one of Lori's cards!

No comments: