Monday, May 3, 2010

The Going Digital Blog Hop!

Please scroll down for challenge entry. 


Welcome...
to the GOING DIGITAL blog hop
hosted by

Prairie Fairy Digital Stamps and The Paper Temptress

Start your hop here and follow the crumb trail to find see the DT's creations along the way

Be sure to wear comfortable shoes, it is a lot of traveling LOL! But don't worry, you have until the end of the day Monday to follow the trail and enter the giveaway (and the sale)!

Complete the Prairie Fairy DT part of the hop on Friday to get entered to win a draw for that day.
Complete the Paper Temptress DT part of the hop starting Saturday to get entered to win a draw for that day.
The prize for Friday is a $15 gift certificate from the Paper Temptress and 6 digital images of your choice from Prairie Fairy Designs. The same prize is up for grabs for Saturday too!

 You will have until the end of the day on Monday to follow the crumb trail  AND you NEED to enter a comment on both design team's end blogs for an entry to each giveaway.  Please make sure to  leave comments on the DT's blogs (you know how much they love comments) just know that those comments will not enter you into the giveaway.
BOTH DRAW winners will be announced on Teusday.
 
I will be personally having a draw for those who leave a comment at each of the Prairie Fairy DT spots. This is my draw alone and this is what you could win:
This adorable acrylic stamp set from CTMH!
 Remember, if you want a chance to win this stamp set make sure you leave a comment at all of the Prairie Fairy DT blogs!

PaperTemptress carries many perfect cardstocks to use with digital images so starting on Friday and going all the way thru Monday all  cardstock listed under the Digital Paper Category will be 25% off
Be sure to use the code digital when placing your order to get the discount!

Go and check it out!
Both teams have created some amazing eye candy for you with some Paper Temptress papers and Prairie Fairy digital stamps!
Here is my creation that I made:
I used the metallic text digital paper behind the ballerina to (get this) emboss my sentiment on with my PRINTER! Yep. I ran it through my printer and quickly poured my embossing powder on and Voila! It also has the most beautiful shimmer to it. Here is a close up:
You can see the shimmery quality of the paper here. I used the light pink color of this paper behind the ribbon and around the edge for even more sparkle. I got the multi pack which had so many beautiful colors to choose from! You will love it!
 And my second creation is:
I have to admit that my papers got mixed up, (sorry Patricia!) and I am not sure what one of the papers I used is called. Update! Patricia tells me it is the Pink BASIS.  The paper I speak of is the pale pink one behind my image, it has a mottled look to it. I stamped pink flowers on it.  And for the green and dark pink parts I used the metalic text digital yet again! I love that stuff. I even CUSTOM MADE my own cherry for the top that I put crystal effects on to make it thick and glossy! Yum! The sentiment was made by me in photoshop.
And here is a well lit close up of the cherry I made with the pink metallic text digital paper. I shadowed the cherry a bit with a copic marker around the edges and in the middle where the stem comes out, and quickly smudged it with my finger. The liquid glass really gives it a thick juicy look!
And a close up of the layers!
I am entering this into the following challenges which I of course made this card specifically for:
Pile it on  Make it sweet
Cupcakes Anything but Square
Cute Card Thursday  Make your own (I made my cherry!)
Wish me luck!

Make sure you go and visit everyone to see their lovely creations!
 I am going to post something a little later to show of some of the wonderful thing the Temptress's paper can do. Life just kinda caught up with me.

I hope you enjoyed your visit here with me! Your next stop along the crumb trail is Kelly S
at crafting creatively.

The Hop starts at 10:00am Friday April 30th!
xoxoxo
the fairy!

36 comments:

Gina said...

Okey Dokey Roberta, let's hope I don't get lost in the "tinterweb". Thanks for the hop and the prizes sound great!
love as always Gina x x x

Margreet said...

Yeahhhh Roberta.....I can't wait....I'm going hopping now!
xxx Margreet

Rhonda Miller said...

Sounds like fun. I can't wait ot get hopping.

Nikki said...

Who doesn't love a good hop :)
off to check it all out
hugs Nikki

Cole said...

Wow, love that paper Roberta! COOL! Gonna give it a try now...off hoppin' - looks like you were up bright and early and ready for the hoppin' weekend! Thanks in advance for all your hard work - blog hopping is tons of fun!!!

Cole said...

Wow, love that paper Roberta! COOL! Gonna give it a try now...off hoppin' - looks like you were up bright and early and ready for the hoppin' weekend! Thanks in advance for all your hard work - blog hopping is tons of fun!!!

Croms' Cubby Hole said...

Not only beautiful paper but a marvelous example of what can be done with it. Thanks for the chance to win some goodies on this hop.
xxx

Trisha said...

Hey u- That is such a beautiful card-I love that paper!Kennedy just colored her Miss Mousy dress green too-I love the way it looks-tutus aren't just pink, she told me!!No doubt& You rock!! T.

Suzi said...

Fabulous card Roberta, love that paper and the sentiment embossing tip is great, must try it. Your colouring skills are amazing. I've had a peek at some of the designs from the DT team. They are just outstanding. Off now to visit the rest of the girls.
Hugs. Suzi x

Janet said...

That's beautiful Roberta! I just love that ballerina image. I'm off to hop the hop!

Debs said...

that paper is really nice, so is your creation. I just finished making a card with the same image, just love it. Looking forward to having hopping fun
xxxx

Anita said...

Beautiful card! I love what you did with the paper.

Bobbi said...

Finally off to hop. Beautiful card, love the paper.

Crystal said...

love your card sweetie! and the paper is super fab! had sooo much fun playing with it too! plus, i am totally loving that ruche paper and the nature inspired mood it puts me in! so sad that this is my last PFDT challenge! i have had the most amazing time being part of your gang and you are one of the sweetest people ever! love you!

Rufus said...

Hey, Bert, love your ballerina! Great looking paper and I love the way that you colored her! Off to go hopping around blogland!
Hugs,
R/

Carla aka scrappypug said...

Gorgeous card..love the colors you paired together.

grandmalee said...

Yummy card with those luscious papers! Glad to see someone else embossing with digis! You coloring is great too!

BlueInks said...

What a cute card! Love the different hues of color. See you at the hop!

paulssandy said...

LOL, LOVE the image and coloring. The PT paper it a no miss for a WOW card. I have loved her paper since I found her!

True :) said...

Sweet card Roberta!
Off to start the hop!
Hugs,
True :D
TPT design team member

msfreida said...

What a PRECIOUS card! The image is adorable and I love how it's colored! And ohhh that paper...GORGEOUS! :)
Can't wait to get this hop started!

Tina Gilliland said...

What an adorable card!! Love that image as well. Thanks for asking the PT DT to join. I was very happy to use your images... loved it!!

dragonlaidi said...

Ohhhh How I love it all

AK Stamper said...

Great Card!!

Shell

Yukkie Jenny said...

Both cards are nice and funny!
The paper on first has so amazing colour... and image is just superb.

And cherry, cherry! it's cool!

BlueInks said...

Okay cherry maker (LOL) that is the cutest friggin' card ever!

Donna said...

Fantastic card, the sundae looks good enough to eat! Thanks for joining in this weeks challenge at Cupcake :) Donna x

Mary Lou said...

Gorgeous cards Roberta!! How exciting to join as a team!!! Off to hop and thank you hun!!
Blessings

Mary Ski said...

I learn so much on these blog hops. Glitter with the printer, have to try that

Terry said...

Hiya sweet Canadian gall....just love youre cards wowwwwie....love the colors and the images that you have been using..the cupcake looks really yummie hiihih So this dutch gall is going to hop on over to the other blog....Thankssssssssssssss for sharing sweetie.....Hugs Terry xxxx

rstuck2003 said...

I love your designs! Thanks for the chance to win!!

rstuck2003 said...

This was such a fun hop...I hope I made it to them all! LOL Thanks for the chance for the goodies!

Jennifer Moore said...

The ice cream card is so cute. I love the sparkle.

coralie said...

What a beautiful card! I join the hop!!! xxx

stamprgrl said...

CONGRATS!!! You are part of our TOP 3 Scoops for this challenge!

-- dalis
PIO Owner

Cheryl said...

Congrats in being in the top 3 at PIO. I love your card!