Sunday, December 12, 2010

SALE on Copics, Nestabilities and more....

I am here to let you know about an incredible sale my friend Tonya is having. She has gone back to school and closed up her online shop. She wants to clear out her stock and she needs to get the word out there.

All items are brand new and prices are in US funds. You pay actual cost to ship the items so all you have to do is email her (see below) for a shipping price on items you are interested in.

She has for sale:
Copic Sketch markers for 2$ each!!!

 
Copic Ciao markers for 1$ each!!!


And an assortment of Nestabilities for $13 each!!!
 She also has some other items for sale like cuttlebug folders and such.
These deals are awesome and they won't last. For a complete list of all items she has for sale and shipping prices, just email TONYA .


xoxo
the fairy



4 comments:

Love crafts forever said...

I like to buy copic, but where do you have link to her stor to look?
Hugs Nataliya

Annette Bowes said...

Just popped back to say thanks for letting us know Roberta, so chuffed just got myself some more spellbinders, take careX:)

Rufus said...

Thanks for the heads up, Bert! Fired off an email, now crossing my fingers!
Hugs to ya,
R/

Hlora said...

I would love to have Copics, but I have never a chance to buy them.. These ones are so beautiful - great colours!